Ambrosia Syrup 12.5kg Jerry Can
Ambrosia® bee feed syrup is a liquid ready-made feed with a balanced sugar type spectrum (fructose, dextrose, sucrose ), based on beet sugar of the purest quality. The high percentage of fructose and lower portion of glucose prevents the formation of crystals in the honeycombs. The high sugar concentration makes the syrup resistant to microbiological decay. The ideal combination of the sugar type spectrum ensures the bee’s optimal use of the nutritional components. The nutrient concentration is approx. 72.7 percent. 1 kg (or, 1 litre) ambrosia® bee feed syrup is 0.73 kg (1 kg) sugar crystals.
Ambrosia® bee feed syrup is particularly beneficial in the early and later winter feeding:
– its formulation comes the closest to natural Bee feed,
– effortless acceptance and utilization-less inversion work needed,
– conserves the bee’s energy balance. Tests showered energetic advantages on a scale of 15 %.
– High resistance to microbiological decay leads to longer shelf life
– Hygienic, time-saving, and practical handling
To avoid robbing feed using feeders that sit inside the hive not outside.
Per jerry including carriage to UK Mainland and some parts of mainland Scotland is £31.95. Please email me for carriage costs to other areas of Scotland and Northern Ireland.
For pallets and palletanks please contact us for a quote.
Pallets contain 60 x 12.5kg Jerry cans, palletanks are 870kg or 1360kg. We also do bulk refills.